Mary's Musings

After I swore I wouldn't fall prey to yet another time sinking distraction... Here I am. Blogging! And I thought EBAY was bad!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Blog funk

I know, you're thinking-she tried to get off easy with a donut post. Truly, I wasn't trying to get off easy, I was just craving donuts at 11pm and settled for a handful of crackers and wistful online thinking.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Denise McDonald said…

    y'know ... yesterday i did the quiz and forgot to comment...

    are you going to nationals???

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Not this year. :( I USUALLY shoot for every other-but I've skipped two in a row. Next year for sure. Hopefully, I'll be in a better writing zone.

    You going to sign at Literacy?

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Denise McDonald said…

    hmmm....not sure

     

Post a Comment

<< Home