Mary's Musings

After I swore I wouldn't fall prey to yet another time sinking distraction... Here I am. Blogging! And I thought EBAY was bad!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mary D on The Quirk Factor

After taking the quirkiness test, I have to admit, I'm a little bizarre. I tend to march to my own beat sorta thing-and always have.

But I don't really think that I'm all that different from most people. After all, if we were all Susie and Stan Stepford, the world would be pretty darn boring. Thankfully, it isn't. And while I have no desire to live on the fringes of society, start my own militia, join a cult, or shave my head and hand out pamplets at the airport-I do like that there is variety out there for people who haven't found their niche.

I think my niche is words. Words on paper. That's where I belong. That's where I'm comfortable. That's where I can be as weird as I want-all the time. :)

So...

For the last couple of weeks now, a new story idea has been brewing in my brain. Something different-WAY different than anything I've ever attempted before. I'm not even sure where the idea came from, but it is there-waiting to be explored.

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Sandy J said…

    You should be writing! You are not only quirky, but very talented. Very.

    Hang in there and watch out when the muse cracks her whip!

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Denise McDonald said…

    good luck ... "You can do eet!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home