| You Are Bert |
![]() Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them! You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others |
Okay, so I'm not into blogging this week. But Brenda said my donut was getting stale, so I had to come up with something. Have fun with the Sesame Street gang. :)


3 Comments:
At 9:23 AM,
Denise McDonald said…
oh yeah... and just where is Brenda C's blog hmm..........
LOL
=)
At 6:02 PM,
Sandy J said…
Murphy is my bud now!! Jealous of all these trips to Europe!!!
At 6:03 PM,
Sandy J said…
Oops! I am. Not Murphy!
Post a Comment
<< Home